Introducing Courses and Intros
Sometimes a single evening workshop is not enough. We heard what you were saying, and so we have put together a set of 'Introductions To' and courses.
'Introductions To' will take the form of 1 or 2 evening sessions, where you can learn a technique or craft, rather than being a simple 'make and take' workshop.
Our courses, which currently consist of a sewing machine and a knitting machine course, will be expanded to include some of the Introductions To into courses as we gauge what you need and want
Sewing Machine course (7 days)
- Learn about your sewing machine, including how do I clean and maintain it?
- And, obviously, how to make and sew things!
Knitting Machine course (7 days)
- Learn about your knitting machine, including how do I clean and maintain it?
- And, obviously, how to make and knit things!
Send us an email to enquire further - firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction to Resin (2 days)
- Mixing, pouring, coping with bubbles, drying conditions, adding things.
Introduction to Embroidery
- How to hoop your cloth and the basic embroidery stitches.
Introduction to Jewellery
- Jump rings, findings, and more
Introduction to Silhouette Cameo
- How to use a vinyl cutting machine.
- Needles and yarns, cast on, basic stitches
Send us an email to enquire further -email@example.com