Space Rental for Workshop Hosts
- Base price of $75: approx 2 hours of actual workshop plus set up and clean up time, max of 4 hours all together during regular business hours 11am-3pm Tues-Fri
(This fee can be waived for a second session that follows on the same day depending on availability)
- Outside of business hours will be negotiable, with no rental past 9pm.
- All bookings are subject to availability and confirmation from Square Lemon.
- All prices are +HST
- use of warehouse and/or backroom (not the supply room)
- coffee, tea, water at no charge
(all other beverages or snacks are $1 each)
- use of tables and chairs and bathroom
(minimal cleaning supplies for everyday messes)
- first aid kit
- a Lemon onsite
- insurance coverage
$20 Promo pack
If the host would like Square Lemon to handle the ticket sales and physical advertising, then the promo pack cost must be added.
There will be a $5 extra charge if the host is unable to provide pics or sufficient write ups to be used in the advertising.
- ticket sales through Eventbrite and at the door (including all fees)
- design of posters and social media posts, including host's and Square Lemon's branding
- printing of posters, 30 (letter size)pages printed with option of 10 sheets laminated
- social media blitz of your event on all our account: Facebook and Instagram
Square Lemon has lots of different supplies and is willing to sell to the workshops if they are needed. We reuse, recycle, and re-purpose a lot, so going over a supply list with us is beneficial to the host to reduce costs. We are also able to purchase supplies at wholesale costs from several places and are willing to pass these savings to the host as well.
What is available?
- Warehouse approx 1645 square feet with 9’+ ceilings (9’ is to the heating element, ceilings continue a few feet above that in warehouse)
- One bathroom
- Coffee maker, kettle, Keurig
- Clothing rack
- 24 6’ tables (1 table is a few inches longer & 1 table is a few inches shorter) We prefer not to collapse these tables but they can be flipped onto each other to reduce the amount of space they take up.
- 2 8’ tables
- 25 metal chairs
- 10 plastic chairs
- Electrical outlets on all walls
- Overhead LED lighting is static for the warehouse.
- Garage door access at front of space, next to front door
- Exhaust fan (summer months only)
- Basic insurance coverage (onsite only)